VERTICAL SUMP DRAINER
EPG’s SurePump™ Vertical Sump Drainer (VSD) pumps contaminated liquids for recovery, leachate collection, gas condensate removal, and sampling applications. It can be used in aggressive environments. Other designs may fail while EPG Vertical Sump Drainers are still going strong.
The SurePump™ pump is a completely sealed unit with bottom inlet, built with stainless steel for harsh environments and unlike competitor models, draws liquid over or past the entire motor to maximize cooling and extend pump life.
EPG backs the vertical sump drainers with a one year warranty effective the date of installation.
- Stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant E-Glide™ bearings and seal rings for extra durability
- Sealed unit with liquid flow drawn past motor for cooling
- Facilitates draw-down to the very bottom of the vessel
- Chemical resistant jacketed, no-splice, CP motor lead
- Vent valve system purges air from the sump drainer preventing pump air lock
- Flow rates available from 2 – 1,200 gpm
- UL listed control panels are available for simple, trouble-free control