SUREPUMP™ WHEELED SUMP DRAINER
EPG Companies’ patented SurePump™ Wheeled Sump Drainers provide superior performance and accurate liquid level reading for horizontal side slope riser applications. The SurePump™ pump is a completely sealed unit with bottom inlet, built with stainless steel for harsh environments and unlike competitor models, draws liquid over or past the entire motor to maximize cooling and extend pump life.
At least four wheels are in contact with the side slope riser pipe at all times and the submersible level sensor is mounted along the center axis of the sump drainer to assure an accurate level reading no matter how the pump turns. Wheels have less contact area for easier installation & removal.
- Stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant E-Glide™ bearings and seal rings for extra durability
- Sealed unit with liquid flow drawn past motor for cooling
- Facilitates draw-down to the near bottom of the vessel
- Chemical resistant jacketed, no-splice, CP motor lead
- Vent valve system purges air from the sump drainer preventing pump air lock
- Flow rates available from 2 – 1,200 gpm
- UL listed control panels are available for simple, trouble-free control