The B100 Series ensures that tanks and vessels are kept safe during periods of excessive pressure and vacuum caused by filling and emptying of product and changes in temperature due to climatic or external fire sources. Open or Closed vent available
- Standard Pressure settings + 2 mbarg to 100 mbarg
- Standard Vacuum settings – 2 mbarg to – 60 mbarg
- Size range 2″ ( 50 mm ) – 12″ ( 300 mm )
- Standard body materials – Aluminium, Carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Standard trim material – Stainless steel
- Diaphragm material – PTFE
- Removable seats
- Standard full form flanges – ANSI / DIN
- Lightweight design
- Non standard applications – Consult factory Picture Shows B100 Closed Vent / Weight Loaded
Low cost maintenance – Lightweight design provides easy handling whilst interchangeable components ensure standard parts are easily replaced.
Testing / Quality – All products are factory tested and fully certified.
Self Draining – All products are designed to ensure that condensate drains away from all seating areas.
Low leakage – Standard seating design ensures minimum leakage of less than 1 scfh at 90% of set pressure.
Internal Parts – Internal parts are stainless steel as standard. Non standard materials available upon request.
Connections – All valves are supplied with full form flanges to meet individual requirements. Other connections are available upon request.
Non Standard Applications – There are numerous options available for special applications. Exotic materials such as Hastelloy, Monel and various plastics can be offered to suit the most hazardous of environments. Special coatings can also be applied for extreme service. For low temperature duties, internal parts can be PTFE coated to prevent seizure.