OPERATION CONTROL SYSTEM
The Operator Control Station (OCS) is capable of multiple functions in a cost effective and familiar design. The YCL Series Pump Controller uses a single Operator Control Station (OCS).
Why use OCS controller?
- Take advantage of newest technology
- Will work with multiple sensors
- Displays level and operating set points
- Multiple alarm outputs
- Elapsed time meter and cycle counter functions
- Data storage capabilities
- Non-volatile memory
- Multiple pumps can be controlled by a single OCS
- Can be programmed remotely
- Transflective 4” touch screen for long life
- Modbus Protocol
Basic features include level start/stop set points, high and low level set points (for alarm), high-high and low-low preset points as fail-safe pump shut-off and flow rate and total. Operator friendly screens are easily accessible for display of runtime, number of starts, and alarms. Utilizes a transflective touch screen display that is visible in both direct sunlight and low light conditions.
Available Options Include:
- Additional input and output capacity
- Tank-full pass along to other YCL controllers
- Data logger with time and date stamp
- Cell phone modem
- Radio interface
- USB programming port
- Telephone modem
- Wireless capability