Monitoring oxygen concentration in oxygen depleted/enriched environments is critical for process control and personnel safety in the oil & gas and chemical processing industry. Custom Sensors O2 Monitors are suitable for laboratory or in-line process use, and utilize expendable petrochemical sensors to detect levels of O2 ranging from parts per million to 100%.
M87 Oxygen Transmitter is a versatile unit that detects oxygen concentration within a specified range.
- This transmitter includes a display screen and two alarms.
- The M87 offers four field settings: zero, span and two alarms.
- The alarms are easily adjusted and can be set to activate over or under the desired concentration.
- The M87 can be packaged for GP, C1D1, or C1D2 electrical area classifications.
- Alarms: Dual
- Analog Loop Resistance: 500 Ohms, nominally at 24VDC
- Analog Output: 4-20 mA, loop powered
- Display: 3-1/2 Digits
- Oxygen Range:
- Low: 0-2000 ppm
Standard: 0-25% High: 0-100%
- Power Consumption: 0.48 Watts
- Power Requirements: 24VDC (9-32VDC)