LevelMaster™ Liquid Level Meter
The LevelMaster™ CHS1000 Liquid Level Meter, a component of the EPG LevelMaster™ Liquid Level Measuring System, is used to monitor liquid levels and control equipment.
The microprocessor-based digital display level meter is dependable, easy to use and highly accurate. Unlike other meters, programming the CHS1000 Liquid Level Meter can be completed in a few easy steps. Three outputs allow set up of three separate functions (ie. two pumps lead-lag mode and a high level alarm or a high/high high or high/low level alarm plus one pump). The meter has a nominal display rate of 2.5 updates per second, a response time of 500 ms per input step, will store the highest and lowest readings in meter memory until cleared and a built-in 24VDC Power Supply for 4-20 mA sensors.
- An easy-to-use, accurate level meter to continuously monitor almost any liquid
- Values can be set to any engineering unit and any measurement increments
- Compatible with EPG’s SurePump™ Sump Drainer or can be used in stand alone applications
- Self-contained, solid-state system with no moving parts
- Factory tested and ready for immediate installation
- Easy to install, simple to operate
- Provides five input variables
- Modbus port facilitating accurate data acquisition via radio or RTU transmission
- Seperate 4-20mA output