Custom Sensors H2S analyzers is unlike current metal oxide or electrochemical type sensors which suffer from poisoning, sluggish response, sensor shelf life or the requirements for refreshing with air, Custom Sensors H2S analyzer uses a fiber optic based photometer solution that provides end users with an optical UV absorption method that is immune to poisoning from exposure to high concentrations, has no consumable sensor and does not depend on air for the measurement to occur.
Monitor hydrogen sulfide concentrations ranging from 0-10ppm to 0-100% continuously using optical absorbance and eliminate the need to replace paper tape reels. The H2S Analyzer system consists of two major components: the H2S Flow Cell and the PX2 Photometer. The flow cell, which can be connected to process line, contains the sample so that it never comes into contact with the electronics. The PX2 is connected to the flow cell via fiber optic cables, and can be mounted away from the process in an area-specific enclosure for increased safety.
The PX2’s Auto-Tune feature takes the guesswork out of setting selection–fill the flow cell with zero/background gas and let the PX2 do all the work. Additional pressure and temperature outputs are offered to allow for measurement compensation.
H2S Flow Cell
- Fiber Optic Connections: SMA-905
- Inlet Pressure: 3000 psi (downregulated to 500 psi)
- Outlet Pressure: Atmospheric
- Panel Mount: Standard
- Path Length: Factory set, 0.1cm to 3m
- Pressure/Temperature Signals: 4-20mA to PX2
- Wetted Materials: 316SS, Sapphire, and Chemraz
- Measurement Principle: UV Absorbance
- Wavelength Range: 185-2600nm
- Precision/Accuracy: 1% of full scale or better
- Light Source: Flash Lamp
- Detector: PMT and Si Photodiode
- Alarms: Contact Closure (60 VDC, 0.75 A max.)
- Analog Output: 4-20 mA, isolated
- Analog Loop Resistance: 500 ohms @ 24 VDC
- Digital Output: USB-B, RS-485 (Modbus)
- Power Consumption: 8.5 watts (max.)
- Power Requirements: 24 VDC nominal (12-48 VDC)
- Enclosure Material: Anodized Aluminum standard
- Size: 4” x 4” x 2.5”
- Temperature: 5-50C
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.